Thursday, February 19, 2009

We haven't been up to anything too exciting, just the usual fun Jackson shenanigans.


Josh had a really fun signing day and it was so great to be a part of it. I had Luke a t-shirt made for the occasion that said, "Apache Fan" on the front and Theut and his number on the back. Well, lets just say it was a big hit. It landed Luke his first picture in the paper!

We made a short little weekend trip to Silsbee. As usual we had a great time and Luke and Zack bonded over rides on the golf cart and afternoons in the shop. They are going to be the best of friends and I can only imagine the trouble they are going to get into together.


Sweet boys. Aww Wee.

Isn't he funny...and that is Tupperware and not a bag, just for clarification.

Big Mama came over the Valentine's Day weekend, so we were able to sneak off for the night for a nice grown up dinner in Galveston with the Gilberts and the Shwertners.

My two favorite Valentines!
We also took Luke to the doctor for his 2 month appointment and he is doing great. The chunky little man is tipping the scales at 12 pounds and 13 ounces and is 23 inches long. Needless to say he is happy, healthy and eating well. I am have been taking pictures of him each month next to his sock monkey to show you how big he is getting. I missed the 1 month mark because we were in Ft. Worth but I am back on the wagon and will show you the 2 week photo compared to the 2 month one. Can I hear an Amen from the crowd for the round baby I am living with.

2 weeks and 2 months, I can't even believe he is the same baby!



Seriously mom...enough with the camera.

The rest are just for your viewing pleasure, cause I can't get enough of him so I am sure you can't either. : )
This is how I spend most of my day.


This is how he spends most of his. I lovingly call the swing the Neglect-o-matic but he loves it so I love it.

signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing pics. Your little guy is precious!

Lindsay said...

Chubby baby! I love it. My parents called me the Michelin baby for my first year of life. I had rolls and rolls of fat. I have such a soft spot (haha!) for plump babies. Glad he looks so healthy and happy!

Love,
Lindsay