Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Newborn Pics!

We had photos taken of Luke when he was 2 weeks old and I am just now getting around to posting a little sneak peek at some. I can't post them all because I have to save the best ones for the birth announcement that is going out this week, (please pay no mind to the fact that he is almost 2 months old and they are just going out... I have been busy ok.)



A sweet woman right in our area did them and they turned out better than I could have hoped. She was so patient and I am sure it couldn't have hurt that wonder baby was...well...wonderful.




I also forgot to post my little man's 1 month stats from his last doctors appointment. So here they are: 10.2 lbs of love and 20.5 inches of sweetness. He is in the 75th percentile in weight and the 50th percentile in height, just like I like him short and stocky. We go back to the doctor on Monday for our 2 month visit and (cue the horror music) his first shots. I am sure I will cry more than he will but whatever happens I will be back with more stats and new pics.
Have a great Valentine's Day, we love you tons!
signature

2 comments:

New said...

Andi~
Luke is precious. Thanks for sharing the sweet pics of your little bundle of joy.

Cara said...

Those pictures are wonderful!