Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween!

I know I am way behind from Halloween but here are so pictures of the cutest Lion in all the Jungle.

SERIOUSLY!!!!

We spent the day in Cypress at a Halloween event my Mom was having, There were tons of people and even more dogs, there were diving dogs and dancing dogs and frisbee dogs, and a dog costume parade. It was really fun and Luke loved seeing all the dogs.



Some of our favorite people!


Cowboy was...well a cowboy!


We didn't really go trick or treating because 1. Luke doesn't eat candy and his Mom doesn't need to and 2. I was pooped from the day. We just handed out candy and then called it a night. It was such a fun day and I can't wait for next year.


Mommy was exhausted. Luke not so much.

In other news....WE HAVE A WALKER!!!!!I am trying to upload video of it but no such luck yet. When I get it worked out I will put it up. I love the little Frankenstein walk, you know the one, arms out, legs straight, never bending the knees. SOO funny!

signature

2 comments:

Brea said...

Yay! Congrats to Luke on the walking! Can't wait to see the video!! :)

Kimberly said...

Love the update ! I took so many pictures of Luke too ... I will forward some to you. It was great to see you and Luke. We need to get together sometime soon !