Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope you have the best Christmas ever, I know we will.
Get ready for some picture overload! : )
Our First Family Picture




Proud Daddy


Sweet Baby

Aunt Heather


Aunt Erin


Luke and Abo

Aunt Steph


Big Daddy and Nana
Look at his hands compared to Luke's head.

It's hard work being the Best Dad


Nothing can put you to sleep like a sleeping baby and a book on Lincoln


Seriously...Look at the hair!


Mommy's Angel

MiMi, Me and Luke after his first bath

2 comments:

Tutu said...

Andi and Tommy, congratulations...he's beautiful! I'm so excited for you. Just wanted you to know I've been checkin' in and that I wish the best for you and your sweet family. Love, Clay and Evy's Tutu

Mimi said...

Oh my gosh, I have bawled my eyes out, not only for your letter to Luke but for also being blessed with such an amazing child...YOU....You are already a wonderful mother, Tommy is an amazing father and Luke is so blessed to have you both. I hope and pray I will be a MIMI Luke will always want to come visit.
I love you...Your MOM...