Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Return to College Staion.

During my evacuation Tommy and I met in College Station one weekend so that we could watch his sister Erin dunk her ring. For those not "in the know" dunking your ring is a "tradition" at A&M. When you get your senior ring you drop it in a pitcher of beer and the chug the beer. It is very classy and safe. : /


Gig'Em Luke!


We went and had a great time even though Erin's showing at her ring dunk was...well... let's just say less than stellar, but we love her anyways. We also went out with some friends that were also in town. Let me tell you going out on the town with a belly that you are not all that used to yet and being surrounded by drunk college people is not all it's cracked up to be. You know those people you hate that rub up next to you as they walk by? Well with this abdominal projectile I am that person. I seriously underestimate the clearance needed for this belly. Not to mention my one MAJOR craving has been beer. So here I am sitting outside, pregnant, surrounded by girls WAY too dressed up for College Station, with everyone around me drinking the forbidden drink. Did I mention that there is only one bathroom in this joint? That's my idea of fun.





You have a baby...in a bar.

A high note for that weekend. I got to eat Freebirds (which gave me horrible indigestion, so bad in fact that a sweet woman saw me sitting and suffering and offered me Tums right out of her purse), we got to spend time with Erin, Big Mama, Thom and Diane. Oh and we saw a fight at Tommy's favorite pizza place Antonio's and the fight was actually over pizza. Shut up... fighting over pizza, what has happened to Aggieland?

No comments: