Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin


We are assuming if you are reading this you know who we are, so we are skipping the formal introductions. However come December 31st ish, there will be one new introduction to take place, our first baby. For now he/she will be referred to as "Sticky." He/She got the name sticky because we found our very early that we were pregnant and we were just hoping and praying this little one would be sticking around for the long haul. We are now 12 weeks along and feeling great. (Andi only looks sick) Our next big appointment is in a few weeks and we will find out if Tommy will be painting the walls blue or pink.

7 comments:

adreed said...

12 weeks?! I can't believe you didn't call me! I'm heart broken!
But whatever...CONGRATULATIONS!! I am very excited for you both!

Unknown said...

Yea for my dearest Andi!!! Tommy, you get a high five, too. :)

shaunaC said...

YAY ANDI!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU...I'VE GOT BABY FEVER, YOU'VE GOT BABY FEVER...HAHAHA
HOPE YOUR PREGNANCY IS QUITE PLEASANT. I WILL BE CHECKIN YOUR BLOG TO WATCH YOUR BELLY GROW.
LOVE SHAUNA

Clay said...

ummmm....seriously?!?! you are going to be the best mom! (tommy will probably be an ok parent too) i am so excited for you...i think i actually might break my crying dry spell and shed a few tears for you. love you! -katty ann

New said...

Andi~
I have been wanting to call and ask you if you were prego! I am so happy for you and Tommy. You both are going to be wonderful parents. Yeah...Congrats.

Julie New

Chad said...

When do you hatch the love child?

DeAnn said...

I love all this we crap. Very cute and very sweet and very naive!!!!!

I bet this Jackson kidlet will be so pretty my camera will work magically on its own to get such great shoots!!

You are allowed to stop thinkging Anden is the cutest kid ever once yours is born, but not until then!